SolarWise Wagga Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian Company established in 2009.
Since its foundation, SolarWise Wagga has continued to grow as a specialist provider of renewable energy solutions, including quality solar power systems and energy efficient products designed to reduce energy consumption and save on energy costs.
SolarWise Wagga has installed hundreds of solar power systems in Wagga Wagga and across the Riverina region.
Alex Manley (Owner/Manager) has over 11 years of experience in the solar power industry and holds accreditation with the Clean Energy Council of Australia for solar grid connect design and supervision; ensuring that the highest standards and codes of conduct are met.
Alex leads a specialist team of qualified and accredited electrical technicians and designers who carry out project installations and provide on-going service and support to our valued clients.
SolarWise is based in Wagga Wagga, NSW and provides solar energy solutions to the Riverina area.
What we offer
SolarWise Wagga specialises in high-quality solar power and hot water systems that are built-to-last.
All our systems are installed and commissioned by our own in-house licensed and accredited installation team.
Our strict product selection process guarantees that we supply only high-quality solar PV modules, inverters, and system components.
Through the use of industry-leading products and the application of the latest technology, we can ensure your peace of mind and achieve the highest level of system performance, energy efficiency, product reliability, and safety.
As part of our service, we offer a site assessment and consultation in order to design the most suitable solar power system for your requirements, while providing you with all the information you need.
Our Customer service
At Solarwise we realise that happy customers are one of our strongest assets.
We focus on providing top notch customer service during every stage of the ‘Going Solar’ process, from the initial consultation, system design and quotation right through to system commissioning and handover.
But we don’t stop there. We’ll continue to provide advice and support, along with ongoing system monitoring and maintenance services for our customers.
Over the years we have earned a solid reputation for providing exceptional customer service as well as top quality system installations. Many of our customers have recommended Solarwise Wagga to their relatives and friends.
The Products we use
SolarWise Wagga employs a strict selection and screening process to guarantee we only supply market leading solar modules, inverters, and system components.
Through the supply of industry-leading products and the application of the latest technology, we can ensure your peace of mind and achieve the highest level of power efficiency, system reliability and safety.
Some of the more important attributes of the products we supply are:
• Secure warranties backed by large and diverse companies
• Proven to operate consistently in Australian environmental conditions
• Superior performance in low light conditions
• Strict manufacturers testing procedures
• Proven real-world performance and reliability
• Accessible and reliable after sales support
The Services we offer
We take a holistic approach to increasing energy efficiency and provide a range of products and services which offer our clients every opportunity to reduce energy consumption and benefit from the savings.
• Grid Connect Solar Power Systems - Commercial, Residential, and Rural.
• Off–Grid Solar Power Systems
• Battery Energy Storage Systems
• Solar Hot Water
• Solar Powered Pumping Solutions
• Solatube Skylights & Roof Ventilation
• Energy Efficient Lighting
• Energy Management and Monitoring
• Feasibility studies for commercial solar power systems
• Energy audits, data logging and analysis
• System monitoring, reporting, and maintenance
Are you ready to find out how much you could be saving?
Get in touch with us to see how we can help you save money on your energy bills.
What our Customers are saying!
Since installing our 7.5kw Solar System, Riverina Sharpening Centre has seen significant savings on our power bills.
Alex and his expert, professional staff make it a pleasure to deal with his company. We will not hesitate to recommend SolarWise Wagga.
Not only was installation hassle free, the follow up service we have experienced has made our investment well worth it!
Wayne.B | East Wagga
What a fantastic job these blokes did from start to finish, from Marcus with his excellent explanation of the system to Scott and his mate who did a top quality install backed up by the boss Alex who also visited the site to assist. Many thanks to you all we are very happy that we went with a local smart company. Again many thanks, we'll talk about batteries and hot water in the near future. Excellent service.
Robert.T | South Wagga
Solar Wise have recently updated my domestic solar equipment. They have done an excellent job, the staff being so professional and courteous in their workmanship. Strongly recommend this firm. Go solar!
Richard.C | Kooringal
We have just had four solar tubes installed and they have made a huge difference to dreary areas in our house. We received outstanding service and installation from Marcus, Alex, Scott and Harry. Highly recommended.
Diane.D | Springvale
Thanks Solarwise for your great service and product knowledge. Its been two years since our Solar was installed and it hasn't missed a beat. The boys were back today to do a check over and we have been impressed with their service. Cheers!
Craig.T | Lake Albert
Our key goals & Principles
• Endeavour to be at the cutting edge of renewable energy technology in an ever-evolving industry
• Contribute to building a safe and sustainable industry that can provide future growth and employment in the renewable energy sector.
• To keep the public properly informed on the value and real viability of a solar grid connect system and how to ensure it effectively saves money for you or your business.
• Maintain strict product screening processes to secure safe and reliable customer investments.
• Supply the best quality products to provide the highest returns and peace of mind.
• Always provide quality time to customer enquiries to help them through the process, making it as easy and stress-free as possible.
• To ensure all clients understand how to best utilize their system to ensure the highest returns
• To guarantee the highest standard of workmanship for all system installations
Unit 3 / 23 Nagle Street
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Ph: (02) 69 710084