Commercial Solar Power
Solar Power for your Business.
Are you thinking about installing commercial solar power for your business?
We help make the commercial solar installation process as simple and efficient as possible by guiding you through the steps and making it easily manageable alongside your normal business operations.
SolarWise Wagga have a range of solar PV energy systems to meet the energy and budget needs of any business, while providing the best service possible.
Detailed System Proposal
- Consultation & site assessment
- Data logging
- Energy usage analysis
- System quote with a full report
- Providing easy confirmation of the accepted quote
- Registration of STCs
- Presenting finance options - finance or operating lease
Pre-Installation - Procurement and Planning
- Organising your Network Connection Agreement
- Finalising structural design
- Equipment order
- Ensuring all industry standards are met
- Project OH&S plan and Risk management
- System installation - minimising disruption to your business operations.
- Arrange metering alterations or upgrades where required.
Network Connection, Testing and After Sales Service
- Full system testing and safety checks
- Online monitoring and performance reporting
- Fast response to any after sale enquiries and maintenance
Business system returns
The main benefit of solar power for a business is that their main operating hours are usually during the day when the sun is shining, which allows the bulk of the electricity consumption cost to be offset because there usually isn't high energy use overnight.
Additionally, businesses benefit greatly from solar power in the following ways:
- Insulate against the rising cost of electricity – electricity prices are expected to increase further over the coming years. Taking action now by installing a commercial solar power system can reduce your current electricity usage and protect your business from these further price increases.
- Generate clean power – generating electricity from a solar power system produces no pollution, helping to protect our environment for many years to come.
- Rebates and tax reductions - the Solar Credits Program provides assistance to businesses by reducing the upfront investment cost of installing a solar power system. GST registered businesses are able to claim back the GST on commercial solar power systems.
- The cost of solar panels has reduced significantly, which in turn results in a higher return on investment.
- Due to the current high cost of electricity, the payback time on a commercial solar power system can be as low as only 3 years.
- Business can achieve an internal rate of return as high as 40%.
- Create positive cash flow.
There has never been a better time to invest in a commercial solar energy system for your business.
The capital cost of Grid Connected PV systems has fallen ensuring a high return on investment of up to 40%
Energy Management and Maximising Power Output
Our commercial solar power systems offer the next generation in solar technology with a full energy management system, this not only provides full system control and monitoring but many systems will receive an additional 10 to 20% in financial returns.
• Achieve up to 25% more power density/efficiency
• Access module-level monitoring and real-time performance tracking
• Monitor your system with handy apps and software for PC, smartphones, or tablets
• Enhanced safety, and inbuilt hazard mitigation
• Increased energy harvest and system uptime provides a higher ROI
• Better performance under adverse conditions and shading
The SolarEdge Optimiser system and Tigo Energy system maximize yields and allow quick access to system production data via your computer or mobile device.
SolarWise Wagga have years of experience in commercial solar power installation. We'll carefully assess your energy requirements, provide you with the best advice, and tailor a solar energy system to suit your needs.
We can help you with advice on finance options, available tax benefits, calculation of the rate of return on your solar investment, and we'll provide you with professional after sales service.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us, and one of our commercial solar power representatives can help you make the switch to a cleaner and more economical energy source for your business or school.